College Help.

Tom2020

Hi i have just started my course at myerscough college arboriculture in spetember i am loving the course and it is the best thing i have ever decided to with my life today i was given my first assignment its five 5 parts and has to be in on the 20 november i have manage to do 4/5 parts and i really dont know what to do my teacher isent the best as all he dose is give us the paper work and expects us to do the rest none of our group of 10 are happy with him what so ever but we are putting up with him for the time being.

My problem is -An introduction to the sector being arbor This should description of what the sector dose how it has developed historically is importance both nationally and its future prospects the availability or otherwise of grants etc this will provide evidence to satisfy P1

P1- Decribe the development and structure of one sector of the countyside and environment industry in the united kingdom and european country

I am looking for help on it like what should i put down how should i explain it this is my first time doing anything like this and i dont know any 1 in this trade

so i am just looking for help and tips on things like this

My teacher is no help to me what so ever all he dose is give out the paper work and tells us just to get on with it.

Hope you can help me out and thanks for taking the time to read this

youll find you get that a lot. specially if you go on to do an HE course. you get given a brief and sent on yer way.

you could focus on woodland management for that one, theres heaps of books about it in the library (look for Oliver Rackhams trees and woodland in the british landscape). look at FC websites etc for grant schemes. or if its just general tree surgery theres a whole section dedicated to it in the library.

get some ideas together and go and discuss them with your tutor. i think i know who youre on about and he will help you. its what hes there for.

you'll be reet mate. good luck with it.

i got him and k.P Keith dunno what his last name is but every 1 raves about him good teacher knows.What he is doing rather have him den vinnie

be careful about slagging people off... you never know who's on the forum. this is also still quite a small industry and it's not always what you know but sometimes who you know that helps in the job search etc