Wasps where have they gone ?

White Noise

Sorry if this seems odd to you lot . Although in April this year my yard was absolutely heaving with the little blighters . Wasps in the seasoned log pile and in the freshly felled timber pile . Even at work there were causing the usual trouble ie getting in the way of hedge and tree work . I normally get stung by them ... its just an accepted part of summertime for me . So I thought we might of had a lot about this year ? I have only found small wasp nests this year no bigger than a squash ball and always empty ? No wasps flying round here ? Plenty of bees though:thumbup:

Any thoughts people or have the dreaded chem-trails zapped them all

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No jaspers and no hornets either.

Usually we have hornets droning and banging against our balcony windows this time of year in the evenings.

Very few bees on the lavender now I reflect on it.

But all of France is worried about the spread of the tiger mosquito.

Ty