When The Wife

Stefan Palokangas

Takes over !

Was out pricing a job today and it was a stump in the front garden 40cm wide, climb some steps put some boards down to protect the ground.

in the back garden been a hedge with 4 stumps reaching 30cm, and 20 small ones, i reckon the time involved in total is 2 hours.

I say to the Lady i get back with the price i will think about it on the way home, i get the better half to phone up with the price "she is very polite and social compared to me" i tell her 100 £...

She comes back to me says i told her 210 £ and she accepted it.

????????

She told me i'm under pricing all my jobs and it have to come to an end !!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Takes over !

Was out pricing a job today and it was a stump in the front garden 40cm wide, climb some steps put some boards down to protect the ground.

in the back garden been a hedge with 4 stumps reaching 30cm, and 20 small ones, i reckon the time involved in total is 2 hours.

I say to the Lady i get back with the price i will think about it on the way home, i get the better half to phone up with the price "she is very polite and social compared to me" i tell her 100 £...

She comes back to me says i told her 210 £ and she accepted it.

????????

She told me i'm under pricing all my jobs and it have to come to an end !!!

Hi mate good on your wife mate thanks Jon