My new firewood processor for cutting and splitting wood !

Metsaman

Nice piece of equipment. Appears to be rather labor intensive moving the smaller logs and than bench pressing said logs to be sawed and conveyed to log pile?.

Is there a auto lift feature for the logs to be lifted to be sawed?.

I would suggest a saw dust collection bin to redistribute the saw dust around your work area to reduce slippage while working.

How much was your investment?, How long do you think it will take to pay for it's self?

easy-lift guy

Nice piece of equipment. Appears to be rather labor intensive moving the smaller logs and than bench pressing said logs to be sawed and conveyed to log pile?.

Is there a auto lift feature for the logs to be lifted to be sawed?.

I would suggest a saw dust collection bin to redistribute the saw dust around your work area to reduce slippage while working.

How much was your investment?, How long do you think it will take to pay for it's self?

easy-lift guy

This is first test on My new machine, so it is not look very smooth yet.

This machine has no any autolift mechanism, I make a bigger woods rack where woods that gone in machine are so I don't have to lift woods in ground level.

I only have to drag woods on machines cutting table, in this video seem that it is heavy work but actually quite easy.

Ground in work area are ice what I realise when starting to work but I want test My new machine...

This machine cost 4900 euros, it's about 5400 USD.

I haven't done any calculations, I planned to buy this kind machine for years because making firewood take a lots of for My free time and want to change that.

I can say that it was investment on free time.

This is first test on My new machine, so it is not look very smooth yet.

This machine has no any autolift mechanism, I make a bigger woods rack where woods that gone in machine are so I don't have to lift woods in ground level.

I only have to drag woods on machines cutting table, in this video seem that it is heavy work but actually quite easy.

Ground in work area are ice what I realise when starting to work but I want test My new machine...

This machine cost 4900 euros, it's about 5400 USD.

I haven't done any calculations, I planned to buy this kind machine for years because making firewood take a lots of for My free time and want to change that.

I can say that it was investment on free time.

Not a bad price and sounds like your not going to do a huge amount so should get a few years of reliable service.

Not a bad price and sounds like your not going to do a huge amount so should get a few years of reliable service.

This machine is maybe cheapest firewoodprosessor in Finnish markets.

I read and get to know many other machines but I get this a good offer in local dealer and that makes a choice.

Many users seems to work this kind machine a long time and they opinions are positive.

Not do big amounts per year just own use and occasionally sell some.