Women+cars=money+trouble

Agi-Smash

Grrrr, sorry everyone but a good rant does do you good.

We had a little un eighteen months ago so to try and do the right thing i scrapped her old p o s and bought her a nice new car, euro ncap 5 safe as houses for our little un, airbags everywhere you know nice motor like.

She back yesterday with the offside rear all stoved in and wonders why i went off my head at her.

Bloomin women.

This is a specific rant aimed solely at my misses and is not aimed at the generic female driving population, who im sure there are many very good ones.

Grrrr, sorry everyone but a good rant does do you good.

We had a little un eighteen months ago so to try and do the right thing i scrapped her old p o s and bought her a nice new car, euro ncap 5 safe as houses for our little un, airbags everywhere you know nice motor like.

She back yesterday with the offside rear all stoved in and wonders why i went off my head at her.

Bloomin women.

This is a specific rant aimed solely at my misses and is not aimed at the generic female driving population, who im sure there are many very good ones.

hi Argi yes I do this to my cars mate just ask Sonia thanks Jon

My missus has done something mishap-wise to every car she's had in the last ten years, ranging from minor knocks in car parks to demolishing a lamp-post. We're on her fifth car and I can't face totting up how much we've spent on garages but the list goes like this:

Nova - carpark - broken headlight and indicator, dented leading edge of wing, third party car damage of about £300.

Golf (1) - slid on roundabout going too quick on cold slippery road - new bottom suspension arm, suspension leg, track rods, drive shaft. (2) scraped rear wing on corner of garage - body shop job (when I say scrape, I mean about an inch deep dent on the front edge of the wheel arch).

Ka - (first brand new car) - scraped rear arch on bollard in carpark.

Note - (second brand new car) (1) stoved trailing edge of NSF wheel arch on log by side of road, (2) slid on ice and flattened lamppost, insurance repair

Zafira - cracked and distorted front bumper and grille when starting without taking out of gear, leapt forward and hit the bumper of the towbar on my Trooper.

So if the OP's other half has only done for one car - want to swap?!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

My missus has done something mishap-wise to every car she's had in the last ten years, ranging from minor knocks in car parks to demolishing a lamp-post. We're on her fifth car and I can't face totting up how much we've spent on garages but the list goes like this:

Nova - carpark - broken headlight and indicator, dented leading edge of wing, third party car damage of about £300.

Golf (1) - slid on roundabout going too quick on cold slippery road - new bottom suspension arm, suspension leg, track rods, drive shaft. (2) scraped rear wing on corner of garage - body shop job (when I say scrape, I mean about an inch deep dent on the front edge of the wheel arch).

Ka - (first brand new car) - scraped rear arch on bollard in carpark.

Note - (second brand new car) (1) stoved trailing edge of NSF wheel arch on log by side of road, (2) slid on ice and flattened lamppost, insurance repair

Zafira - cracked and distorted front bumper and grille when starting without taking out of gear, leapt forward and hit the bumper of the towbar on my Trooper.

So if the OP's other half has only done for one car - want to swap?!

Sent using Arbtalk Mobile App

sounds like she would be safer with a horse and cart! :biggrin: