Timberwolf 150 DHB wiring diagram wanted

mattplace

I have been using my chipper all day today then at the end of a job, it refused to start. Had a look inside and there were a few melted wires!

I have replaced the melted wires but the fuel pump solenoid is really bad. All the insulation on x2 wires coming from the solenoid has melted, leaving me with the copper core right into the solenoid. I have put some heat shrink and soldered new wires too it but when I restarted the chipper, it ran for a minute and stopped... the earth wire had melted through and snapped!

I am assuming it is the solenoid that is the problem as it was red hot, but the wiring has been played about with in the past and i wantvto double check everything.

I would appreciate it if anyone had a wiring diagram they could email me so I can hopefully get it up and running again tomorrow.

Any help, most appreciated!!

[email protected]

• 1 year later...

Did you get the wiring diagram from anyone? same happened to our 2000 Timberwolf 150, replaced the fuel stop solenoid and melted wires but now we got a fuse blowing issue. something shorting or a damaged alternator/starter motor? need to get hold of the wiring diagram to check everything.

Did you find the original problem for the meltdown? we found the starter barrel was not returning to the 'on' position after starting, getting stuck in the 'heat' position and probably sending too much power along the cables to glow plugs.

I have been using my chipper all day today then at the end of a job, it refused to start. Had a look inside and there were a few melted wires!

I have replaced the melted wires but the fuel pump solenoid is really bad. All the insulation on x2 wires coming from the solenoid has melted, leaving me with the copper core right into the solenoid. I have put some heat shrink and soldered new wires too it but when I restarted the chipper, it ran for a minute and stopped... the earth wire had melted through and snapped!

I am assuming it is the solenoid that is the problem as it was red hot, but the wiring has been played about with in the past and i wantvto double check everything.

I would appreciate it if anyone had a wiring diagram they could email me so I can hopefully get it up and running again tomorrow.

Any help, most appreciated!!

[email protected]

Manual emailed, hope it helps:thumbup1: