Plane Sillyness...(Breakfast with Frosty)

silky fox

What a day!..A couple of Large Re pollards in Knightsbridge to do..Two Groundies were hired in for the day to help...David who i later found out experienced his first EVER Day in Arb...he loved it which was great cos it was a Baptism of Fire!..Now i have a smile on my face most of the time and we all know it uses less muscles than a frown.....and i had an even bigger smile this morning because new recruit number two was an Arbtalker and mate of Mr Flatters...FROSTY!...A very good egg indeed. I havent worked with English for a couple of yreas other than a couple of freelance jobs...Mainly Aussies ,Kiwis and the occasional Eastern European which is fine but i am happiest amongst my fellow countrymen mainly because it,s like a brotherhood and there is a happy go lucky attitude that suits me...and a real friendlyness that i have missed of late so thanks lads for a real feel good day!...even got frosty to do a 7.00 lunge (Very sporting of him)...on a separate point...we decided to get some late breakfast and found a food hall just up from Harrods..i chose the self service and got Finest Beef and rice with a couple of cans of juice...waited in a queue of about 30 so by the time i got to the till i could have eaten a scabby horse! £16.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YOU HEARD RIGHT! Don,t ya just love London......................................NOT. But with great company...it was actually the most delicious Beef i have ever eaten,and the most expensive......I am truely bonding withy my Spiderjack..i know i keep banging on about it but the S.J with Blue tongue is a marriage made in heaven....Tree Climbing EVOLVED! Thanks for listening!

597660e1ad97e_Frostybreakfast002.jpg.3a00e0641153c3f78cf3478e0dac8f50.jpg

597660e1ab046_Frostybreakfast003.jpg.70dc2312363f16068741cc0eefceb8cd.jpg

597660e1a8231_Frostybreakfast004.jpg.c51f28a53c8459d33152a8cb1b303be1.jpg

597660e1a5a56_FrostyLunge008.jpg.13668dce9b9b4a332bc1ba9bbe56f919.jpg

597660e1a3204_FrostyLunge005.jpg.f3b3e89961cf5d99591ef2ffa45a1244.jpg

597660e1a10a4_FrostyLunge003.jpg.928ae1f33958e853f43795001a7b6472.jpg

597660e19ecc1_FrostyLunge001.jpg.08271e6200e4dac652769eb950b4e88c.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great shots and story Silky!

You can tell you're from Durham.

You have a slightly mental look about you.

Hahaha brilliant story silky but I have to agree on the comment above 😄.I was working in the grounds of the maritime museum in Greenwich today it was a great atmosphere.

it,s what i love to do bro!......have a smiley happy day,try and make others happy and smiley around me and knuckle down during the day and do some top drawer tree Graft....then come home and spread the happy smiles through words and pictures!

Ha ha !...i,ll take that as a compliment! p.s that dog on your avatar looks canny mental aswell.........in a good way! by the way i,ve been talking mental bollocks since 1968 too!

:lol:

Aye, Dutchie looks mental there. That was taken last weekend back home in the Northumberland hills. She's thinking - 'Why did you leave here and move to Kent?'

Ahhh, Northumberland....that coment made me stare into space for about a thousand yards...until this woman gave me a strange look...so i stopped. i am only here in the South for the love of a woman....without her i would be back up in Durham without a doubt!