Available for work Northumberland/North East

will.morris

Hi all.

Another thread about seeking work sorry, I'll try to keep it short and sweet. :thumbup1:

I'm 22 (nearly 23), been in the game since I was 18 iniatially in landscaping for 2 big firms in the south east and used to help the tree gang on occasions which is what got me interested.

Moved to the north east late september 2010 to do a 2 year national diploma in forestry and arb which I finish this June, but I intend to stay up here ... unless anyone reading this can offer me a job in Suffolk/Cambs/Essex.

Since I've been up here I've done a fair amount of work on an as and when basis for various well known tree surgeons around the Ponteland area but with the end of college around the corner its time to knuckle down, put the hours in and make a living out of this.

I've been driving since I was 17 and hold a clean license.

Qualifications:

-NVQ 2 Amenity Horticulture

-CS30 & 31

-10 GCSE's A-C range

-Chemical spraying tickets

-In-house chipper/stump grinder training

Come June I will have a Level 3 ND in Forestry and Arboriculture. I'm only in class 1 1/2 days a week but if offered a full time position I've previously discussed the options with my tutor of doing the work from home, so its not affecting my availability.

I have just under 2 years climbing experience and climb recreationally about 2/3x a week to develop some competance and speed (yeh I'm a student I have a fair amount of spare time at the moment!). Please don't let this put you off though, I became a student because I wanted to learn the job correctly and remember I'm not fresh out of school ... I know a days hard graft from a glossy college prospectus advertising arb.

I've been meaning to get my Cs38/39 for ages now (have used a saw up a loft a fair amount at college) but its always been the money side thats put it off. Given the chance to work though obviously brings money and these would be my priority from the first pay cheque.

If you have anything to offer, even the odd day, please don't hesitate to get in touch ... I'm hard working, polite, familiar with common sense, always up for a bit of banter and can tell an ash from an oak ... not all us college folk are £££ focused daydreamers :001_tt2:

Anyone that can offer regular days .... my first is always free :001_cool:

Thanks for reading

Its all the same up ere atm most of the landscapers and tree surgeons seem to be slack with work .. im from pont moved away. cos there was too many bob a job people. al the best in your search mate