anyone in france

mike1987

who would offer a fellow arbtalker a few days work.

due to an unexpected lul, me and the wife want to take the kids on a camping trip to france and, always looking for a different experience i would love to combine this with a few days work just to see how much practices differ.

cs30/31 and 38/39 own tools, climbing kit and ppe.

im not looking for millions of euros a day or a full time position more just the chance to work new places and meet new people

Where do you want to be and when...?

I 'may' have up to a week available 17th to 21st August St Aubin du Cormier a charming town in Ille et Villaine, Brittany.

There is a basic but good camping run by the council by a large lake and a ruined fortress chateau.

We'll be felling and grinding out alot of conifers in another chateau a couple of kms down the road.

Just waiting for the contract to be signed...:thumbup1:

Ty

Do your wife & children know how lucky they are to have you?

Wow....

No I don't think they are lol we went last year and there was loads we missed out on so this time we are going back with a plan (as much of one as can be made with 5days notice)

Where do you want to be and when...?

I 'may' have up to a week available 17th to 21st August St Aubin du Cormier a charming town in Ille et Villaine, Brittany.

There is a basic but good camping run by the council by a large lake and a ruined fortress chateau.

We'll be felling and grinding out alot of conifers in another chateau a couple of kms down the road.

Just waiting for the contract to be signed...:thumbup1:

Ty

thank you very much i maybe should of given more thought as to when i booked this. we are going to be staying in a village about 30 mins west of Paris touqin i think its called having a quick look on the map its about 4 hours away from you.

next year we have a road trip planned around france i will post details before i make plans as to where we stop and try to base some of the places we stop around where i can get the odd days work

mike:001_smile:

Hi

The camping municipale sites run by local councils are usually very good & fairly reasonable.

Enjoy France, the weather is cracking at the moment & echange is pretty good too

We are south Vendee & Normandy Lumberjack is up near Rennes

N

Edited by NFG