Oregon® seeking Field Testers

OREGON®

Oregon® is looking for additional users that are interested in testing our new forestry products.

We have several exciting products in the pipeline, and will have needs for a variety of users to help confirm the performance of our latest innovations before they are available to the general public. Regardless of whether you currently use our products or those of a competitor, we want your input on how we can better help you get your job done right.

If you are interested, check out the link below where you will find some additional information as well as the actual application:

http://www.oregonproducts.com/pro/service/field_testing_application.htm

Arbtalk moderators: Apologies, please feel free to locate this in the most appropriate sub-forum. This is not a sales or marketing effort - nothing is being sold. I linked to the company website instead of providing a direct link to the application to eliminate any question of authenticity. I don't think this violates any of the forum rules, but if so please let me know how I can adjust the post.

Result!

A manufacturer of arb & forestry equipment coming onto this forum to ask its members to try out their new products and actively seek their input into their suitability & practicalities before they are unleashed on the unsuspecting professional user & joe public alike.

Plenty of threads on this forum about other manufacturers who happily dump new products and replacement models onto the market that are with increasing regularity proving to be not for purpose.

Hope the OP has a good take up from members, and shares its results with regular updates on here.

Result!

A manufacturer of arb & forestry equipment coming onto this forum to ask its members to try out their new products and actively seek their input into their suitability & practicalities before they are unleashed on the unsuspecting professional user & joe public alike.

Plenty of threads on this forum about other manufacturers who happily dump new products and replacement models onto the market that are with increasing regularity proving to be not for purpose.

Hope the OP has a good take up from members, and shares its results with regular updates on here.

:thumbup1: Exactly!!!!!!! good for them coming to the coal face rather than just listening to the bean counters!!!!:thumbup1:

Will they want them returned??

I would have thought they would be more interested in a decent written revue.

On the link it says that the return is important as they need to evaluate how the used product has held up to its usage.

I would have thought similar. Also gives participants more incentive.