Chipper Breakers

JonB88

Customising? What are you doing to it?

A few machines a year might get "left" in the corner of the yard, but hardly any get brojen for parts as those ones are generally worn out or sold for scrap as they are damaged or burnt out wrecks I would have thought.

He gonna put a set of 22's on it and "slam it", bugg turbo with a noisy waste gate, go faster stripes etc.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Sweet... Although surely its got to be adjustable air suspension for riding those high stumps??

Anyway, I have seen chippers on sites such as Copart before so might be worth looking on there? Copart | Home

Farm trader / autotrader / ebay / gumtree are all possible others

He gonna put a set of 22's on it and "slam it", bugg turbo with a noisy waste gate, go faster stripes etc.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

Actually just been halfords and bought some sick spinner hubs. Now just waiting to fit the straight through stainless.....

I'd stick with a Rover with a charger and bug scoop! British built you see.....

I got a 3.9 sat on the bench in the workshop, but too many other half done jobs to consider starting another....

"Half Done Projects" could be another thread, couldn't it!