Any kindly consultants out there?...

treecreeper arb

Morning all,

Im currently studying the level four Diploma in Arb,and as part of the course I need to demonstrate the application of a piece of DD equipment.

Is there anybody out there in the East Anglian region who would be willing to let me shadow them for a day whilst conducting an investigation?

I would be incredibly grateful for the chance to be involved.

Thanks in anticipation.:001_smile:

We have the PiCUS and resistograph and would be happy to have you come along for some shadowing. We've this for other students as well free demos.

We're a bit of a way from you. I dare say that you may be able to find someone closer, as in MY experience, consultants are pretty generous with their time for those interested in learning. If you're still stuck and don't mind a bit of travel, you'd be more than welcome.

Thanks for the responses Treequip and scott..The sounding hammer suggestion isn't applicable for this particular assignment.That would be too straightforward to demonstrate!

Scott,if you were closer I would be up for a days shadowing.You offer is muchly appreciated,and if i get stuck will PM you.Thanks very much.most kind.

wrsni?well...:thumbdown:

Scott and Treequip get a :thumbup:

Where in the world are you? we have a rephotographs 500 (paper trace not electric) happy for you to come over for a day, we are in southend on sea and ipswich.

if you want ping me an email at [email protected]

kev

Im not to far actually..Norfolk Suffolk borders so could be in ipswich in about an hour.Im keen to take you up on your offer.I will email you over the next couple of days.Thanks!!:001_smile: