Free firewood listings and hoodies too!

Steve Bullman

For those of you dedicated firewood forum visitors who may have missed the press release on the homepage, just a reminder of the current special offer on firewood directory listings.

For the first time you may now list your company on the site for the free, but for those wishing to stand out from their competitors we have also reduced the cost of a showcase listing to just £50 + vat for 12 months.

In addition to the reduction in price we are also giving away a free treeshirtz hoodie(regular £32) with all showcase listings.

Take advantage of this offer now @ Advertise on the Firewood Directory

See the treeshirtz hoodies @ Vintage Treeshirtz Hoodie | Tree Shirtz - Arborist apparel online shop

Edited by Steve Bullman

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What sort of intentions have you got to promote the firewood directory? I believe it has real potential, dont think there is anything else like it?!

Ben, what we crucially need is critical mass, ie more listings. This should help push it up google higher which will set us in the right direction. This is why I have introduced free listings for those not wishing to take out paid showcase listing.

Amazingly I have only had 5 people bother to take out a free listing since this offer started.....I really don't understand that!!?

"Amazingly I have only had 5 people bother to take out a free listing since this offer started.....I really don't understand that!!?"

I am apprehensive as already nearly sold out for new customers and not sure I want the phone ringing with no logs to sell. I may not be alone in this. Sorry if this seems ungrateful for a such a good offer.