Ifor Williams TT85 & Kubota KH61 digger

scraggs

Stolen around 4am this morning 8th November from Ardleigh Essex.

The digger although a kubota is painted mustard and brown, and has a cracked front screen, did have a large ditching bucket fitted and piped for a grab.

The Ifor is a TT85 electric tip and has a seperate power supply to the battery fitted with an auxiliary socket. serial number is 565208

These were sitting next to our topsoil heap, looks like they hooked the trailer to the digger and then tracked the machine across our fields then straight through the fence then through our neighbours field and to a small lane (a total of about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile) where they loaded them up.

A pretty large reward offered for the recovery one or both items.

Edited by scraggs

Bit of an update

I was told by the police on thurdsay afternoon that they weren't going to investigate this as there wasn't enough to go on, and they weren't going to even come out. I had a moan yesterday about it as we know they were taken between 4-5am and 2 of the routes they could have taken have cameras on them, so got a visit earlier and they are now going to check the cameras on the A12 & A120.

Typicl , its always the same with the plod !!! i hope you get your kit back but its probably in ireland already !! not a dig at the Irish but it seems to be a halfway house for stolen kit on its way abroad. the plod really do need to be held accountable for the poor decisions that are made !! lets be honest this is someones livelihood that they are messing with.

Good luck and hope your kit is found

Thanks for looking out for it, much greatly appreciated.

No joy as yet, I don't expect to see them again, and would be suprised if they actually bother looking at the video footage.

Stupidly I had not put the digger on cover as we had moved it from the yard to the farm a few weeks ago and with everything else that's been going on lately I completly forgot, for that I need a good kick :(

I would have thought with all the kit that's being stolen around here at the moment the police would have jumped at the chance to have a time slot to check the cameras.

As is always the way, I found out after that one of the parents of the kids Eve looks after works for a firm that fit vhf trackers :(

Yes Ifor Williams and TER have been informed.

I am going to have the new one signwriten, although it will be vinyl if it's removed it will leave the outline of the writing after it's been on a short while, hopefully that will help deter them a bit.