Transit double cab and Timberwolf stolen

bazbro

Hi Guys ,

White Colour Transit double cab tipper Registration number Y236 KTW with Timberwolf TW150DHB with serial number 206143024 A1 has been stolen this morning from Old woodley in Leeds LS16.

If anyone sees anything or has any information either ring me on 0797 333 0505 or John/Margaret on 01132 817 734.

These guys havent just taken John and Margarets livelihood but also a lot of gear belonging to them and the guys on the crew too. including saw, climbing gear etc.

please keep your eyes and ears open and lets stop this happening. If you are reading this and think this will never happen to me....Just take a moment to look over your insurance policy and make sure that you are covered for not just the van but also for the chipper too when working on site,etc.

With the present day financial crisis I have an awful feeling this wont be the last report.

Baz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the kit was mine saw climbing gear and my house keys van keys so im nacked now cant get my van home or do my own work.Im gutted cant even help them out wi my kit.Oh well have to go shoppin now much expence no christmas for me or family.

May want to think of changing your houselocks too then:sad:

.Im gutted cant even help them out wi my kit.Oh well have to go shoppin now much expence no christmas for me or family.

I know its never the same as using your own gear, but i've got a spare climbing kit if it would help you out for a few months.i'm just over the hill from you in Richmond.

On wi that mate luckily my ex had a key for mine so could get in!The van was locked i put the keys in my food bag and carried it down the side of the house my hands were full and i dropped it sent groundie for it less than 2 mins and van had gone and they thew my bag out of the van into the road so i did my best to make the kit safe didnt think they would find key but they did.