husky 338xpt and what ever else stolen from my house

testcricket01

got home from work today to find my first ever brand new tophandle husky 338xpt stolen and all my lowering bag with slings etc on floor nice christmas present for me that.

the husky 338xpt has fairly new 12" oregon bar and has a bit of the plastic exhaust cover cracked off soo keep a look out please guys.

Edited by testcricket01

unlucky mate will keep my ears and eyes out wasnt your garage locked ??

only time its been open this week was like half hour to a hour monday morning inbetween me getting my stuff out and my dad left for work after me. still least its the least expensive of the stuff they could have taken they left the 3120xp and my spare ms200t my winch load of lowering stuff its all abit strange really.

only time its been open this week was like half hour to a hour monday morning inbetween me getting my stuff out and my dad left for work after me. still least its the least expensive of the stuff they could have taken they left the 3120xp and my spare ms200t my winch load of lowering stuff its all abit strange really.

Just hope they werent casing your place mate, Quick smash and grab to get something they could hide under a coat, Have a quick look round and then come back at a later date for the rest, Id be on my gaurd for a fair few weeks if i were you pal!!

It's amazing the amount of theft of saw that goes on. I wonder how many saws in circulation are actually stolen- I've had three stolen myself, and I've only owned 8 altogether. I wonder if the plant register could start registering serials of saws/strimmers etc so they could be checked out? Probably not practical, but at least the cops could run the serials against a register if they pulled over someone with tools who maybe shouldn't have (if they could be bothered, that it.)

Just reading this post back to myself, I can see it would never work, but the scale of this problem is maddening. Who the hell is buying all this kit??