Advice please

PC Treescapes

Hi guys, went swimming with the family yesterday and took the pickup. Thought we had taken anything of any worth out the pickup bed with truckman canopy when we went inside. However on returning to the truck, a chap whose house backs onto the car park, approached us to say a car pulled up and a couple of guys forced entry to the back. He had the reg and a crime number already. Turns out they have taken the wifes boots, coat and my four year olds coat?! Anyway does anyone know if you can extend the trucks alarm into the pickup body or buy one that can be linked in, as the rear lock is obviously not secure. No apparent damage to lock and handle but it is no longer working. Our do I change it for a mountain to lid which looks more secure!? Thanks for any help. Peter

1486900615683.jpg.68a1aca7574277c24bb59162500045b1.jpg

I think those things are asking for trouble. I'd go for a mountain top personally. Not necessarily that much secure but I don't think they look quite inviting to theives, certainly not from a distance or a drive past.

As regards alarming, anythings possible!

Yes erring towards mountain top now, especially as I had not realised they come off so easily and you have a useful pickup bed for dumpy bags etc. This was on the truck when I brought it, otherwise would not have had it.

I have just taken a roll top off of a 2013 Double Cab Hilux - open to sensible offers?

Got me thinking though, I regularly leave 2 gun dogs in the back of my truckman in an unlocked cage! Think I'll buy a decent lockable transit box!

What sort of scum steal clothing and a kids jacket ffs?