Not stolen!

eggsarascal

Got in the van this morning and some bugger has been in there. Nothing is missing, I don't leave much in there. The drivers seat was pushed right back the interior light had been switched off. The van was locked!

My neighbour has got cctv, he's going to have a look to see if it picked anyone up whilst we were away over the weekend.

Strange one!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in the van this morning and some bugger has been in there. Nothing is missing, I don't leave much in there. The drivers seat was pushed right back the interior light had been switched off. The van was locked!

My neighbour has got cctv, he's going to have a look to see if it picked anyone up whilst we were away over the weekend.

Strange one!

Probably done it yourself but just can't remember doin it... I spent the best part of yesterday wondering who'd nicked my phone. Turns out I'd plugged into my PC's charger instead of its usual spot from a plug socket on the wall...

A friend who was round spotted it dangling from the back of the PC, he told me he was on his mobile once talking to his american girlfriend.. he reached down to his coat pocket where he keeps his phone, and for some mysterious reason began to wonder where his phone had gone....

In a blind panic he told his girlfriend his phone had been nicked or he'd lost it..

Well you can imagine his embarrassment when it was pointed out he was speaking to her on it...:blushing:

Reads like a dry run. Might want to change your routine for a week or so. You may catch them, than you can have your way with them. Clubbing with a pipe wrench comes to mind!

easy-lift guy

If I was to catch them and use the pipe wrench method do you think it would be ok to say to the police 'It's ok officer, Ted on Arbtalk said it would alright to brain the little shite'?

If I was to catch them and use the pipe wrench method do you think it would be ok to say to the police 'It's ok officer, Ted on Arbtalk said it would alright to brain the little shite'?

As long as you've got a good enough lawyer that could make self defence stick & that it wasn't your pipe wrench ;-)