Oh dear! Need a Bag for all my gear...

craigblues

Well this is a silly hobby/interest.... Well for my bank account anyhow, ha!

I seem to have already accumulated enough stuff that I now need a fairly size-able bag to store it all in. I considered using a Really Useful Box but not quite so easy to leave it in the boot as takes up quite a bit of room.

What does everyone else use, it sounds silly I know! :thumbup1:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a large stein bag that everything goes in. Some bits and pieces in the bottom. Rope goes in a siverbull bag on top of that. Harness sits on top of that and nicely fills it up. Helmet is usually floating in the cab of truck-only use one for climbing/ground use so easier that way.

That's not a bad idea... Army Surplus store might be called into tomorrow. :thumbup1:

I would like a Stein/Stihl branded bag but you pay through the nose for it.

I had one for years, it now holds my riggin kit.

I also have a gelert 90l for climbing kit etc and a Lyon 35l for my long rope.

I had one of these sent from the UK, strong, zippers YKK (mines packed tight and no tears) handles short duration saturating, cheap, loops to clip biners etc. My ropes are stored seperatley but in fits harness, lanyards and hardware no probs.

Really Useful BAG FOR Climbing Gear KIT Rope ETC Ideal 4 Arborist Tree Surgeon | eBay

Kind Regards

Tony