Malaysian" 365 " copies on fleabasy

Stubby

Have any of you seen the " Husqvarna 365 " saws on ebay from Malaysia ? The plastic mouldings and crank case appear to have been reproduced faithfully yet there is something about the patina that smacks of repro . The shape and dimensions look good in the pics but I am sure its not kosher ! They have even copied the box pretty good and the manual . I just wonder what the motor is like . There is one on there at the moment at £29 . No way am I tempted but Innocent people are going to get had I am sure . Is this a crime ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a look, seems a bit fishy. That packaging box looks well dodge, and the felling-aimer line 'whatdjamecallit' looks like its been coloured in with permanent marker, the safety info stickers look like they've been stuck on by a half-blind sleep-deprived Malaysian factory worker too.

Husqvarna 365 66cc Single Cylinder Forced Air Cooling Petrol Chain Saw | eBay

If its a copy its the best I've seen, why do you think its malaysian?

It would be easy to tell in the flesh but from a picture it certainly fools me....

Cos on the listing it says " from Malaysia " but it could be from anywhere I suppose .

I'm sure these have been brought up before.

And yes the felling lines have been drawn on as they don't come in a colour on the genuine saw. Also the line under the bar nuts is a thick black sticker.

I must admit that compared to the husky real pictures it is very close.