Groundie Required

Tom2020

Well after a few very Rockey months with no work coming in all of a sudden its kicked off for next month and February is nearly booked so i've done something right for once

So i am looking for a groundie with tickets and bit a of past experience on the ropes and cross cutting etc.

I have plenty of numbers for climbers but none for ground staff as i'm normally the groundsman for them.

Work is based Mainly with in a 30mile Radius of Grantham

What i can offer

Good Rates of Pay

Fantastic working environment

Good Mixture of work

Company Uniform

What i need from you

Some on time each day

Respect both for my kit and business

Hard work

Trustworthy and Honest

Driving Licence

NPTCS

If you wish to talk more call or Pm me when ever

Good offer for someone close by. Hope you find the right person

Me two, Fed up of having a new lad each week rather give some one part-full time work . Did have a lad on here who did a few weeks for me then had to go to Japan as hes as hes a skiing instructor for 6-months of the year so been looking for some one to fill in.

Hi I'm looking for groundie work have cs 30/31/38 few years climbing experience ,chipper ticket pa 1/2 spraying and towing on my licence I am hard working and reliable and cvan give you a few refs from some people I have worked with I can be contacted on 07907343984

Rooster74, read the first post!!! If you want the work or at least more information then contact Tom. How is anyone supposed to trust you to follow instructions on the job when you can't even do as requested to get the work!!

This is an issue that comes up again and again on arbtalk and other forums.

Tom. Is your new groundie working for you still.

If she is I'm willing to relocate. :lol:.

Im never letting her go mate, she on a fix 10year contract no get out clause what so ever!!! She might be a bit slow but she makes up for it in other ways :thumbup:

Rooster74, read the first post!!! If you want the work or at least more information then contact Tom. How is anyone supposed to trust you to follow instructions on the job when you can't even do as requested to get the work!!

This is an issue that comes up again and again on arbtalk and other forums.

How about all the employers you do contact who dont even have the common courtesy to acknowledge your existence!!!!!!........nothing said about that is there!!!!!!!!