CE Certified Hand Splices

Honey Bros

Honey Brothers are proud to announce,

Yale XTC 16 Strand hand splices from Honey Brothers are now CE Certified.

:thumbup:

The CE accreditation is awarded after meeting the applicable technical standards described in the performance section. And having exhibited robust production processing and the Quality Assurance procedures necessary to ensure a reproducible process that includes traceability and in-house testing.

Peter

No machines are used for Honey Brothers splicing, they are all done by 1 person (me) using the same method each time.

I'am very surprised however on the lack of replies on this subject as a lot of people have been very vocal in the past about non CE marked splices and hand splicing in general.

It has taken a lot of time and effort to gain the CE accreditation, which is what people wanted to see.

Nick

Many thanks for your reply!!!

Thanks Cleetus, very pleased to hear that you have got the CE.

I was only joking about the burying machine, I know you can produce perfectly consistent splices by hand.

Are you intending to get it for double braid as well?

could I ask if it was done to see how the process works re obtaining CE for splicing or do you intend to get CE for lots of different ropes and constructions.

Presumably that will cover you for all the XTC range fire, Xtc+ ect

Well done and congrats are you the first in the uk to get this