Courant Hulk

Steve Bullman

Noting that the Hulk's suitable for rope up to 14mm dia, the size I use, I think it looks a lovely shiny toy.

Therefore I'm tempted but I'll await serious and better informed comment. Some will obviously think it's over complicated but it's not, it's just flexible.

has it got any major advantages over a portawrap?? also the sling attatchment point looked to have quite square sharp edges.

also only rated to 500kg and simmilar price to bollards that are rated way higher, so for me unless it was amazing to use i wouldnt get one.

does look cool though!

carl

has it got any major advantages over a portawrap?? also the sling attatchment point looked to have quite square sharp edges.

also only rated to 500kg and simmilar price to bollards that are rated way higher, so for me unless it was amazing to use i wouldnt get one.

does look cool though!

carl

The advantage from what I can see is less rope twist/hockling, not much else.

Although I do look forward to using one someday.

Noting that the Hulk's suitable for rope up to 14mm dia, the size I use, I think it looks a lovely shiny toy.

Therefore I'm tempted but I'll await serious and better informed comment. Some will obviously think it's over complicated but it's not, it's just flexible.

I actually didn't think it was complicated at all, my only grip was it didn't look easy told suspend, once you got to ratchet style bollards like the Stein or TreeRunner-my favourite. The other floppy ones seem a step back, other than hopefully imparting less twist in the line it seems slightly pointless bit of engineering, still innovation is always good.

I actually didn't think it was complicated at all, my only grip was it didn't look easy told suspend, once you got to ratchet style bollards like the Stein or TreeRunner-my favourite. The other floppy ones seem a step back, other than hopefully imparting less twist in the line it seems slightly pointless bit of engineering, still innovation is always good.

which tree runner are you using?

we have the big one at work, its nice to use and feels like you could lower a small container ship with it!!

i got the baby one for myself haven't used it much but seem good enough.

carl

which tree runner are you using?

we have the big one at work, its nice to use and feels like you could lower a small container ship with it!!

i got the baby one for myself haven't used it much but seem good enough.

carl

We have the baby one P500, we have a lot of lowering devices but this one is used 80% of the time it's a little beast and with 500kg SWL that's plenty.