Stolen ifors

Guss109

As above company I sub to has had 2 ifors stolen last night one ten foot and a twelve foot both double axle and with the high mesh sides on. They where taken from near westhill area of Aberdeen. Any info will be passed on and treated confidently

HI GUS what a night mere mate hope you get them back soon thanks jon :thumbup:

Were they registered on Arbsafe?

Thats on of my jobs for this week, taking all the serial numbers and adding the last of the kit to the register.

Hi tom he didn't know about arbsafe but I've told them about it now so hopefully he will sign up

Hi I'm local I'll keep a look out keep an eye out through Thainstone too I used to work there and I could even suggest a few names of folk with previous.

Cheers mate think the last sale of the year was on Saturday past but told him to keep an eye on gum tree ect it's a a sad day when this happens as it's the knock on effect for the people they employ