No oil hole on 12 inch oregon bar

Jsc

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could of course be faulty - but it is more likely that the bar you looked at has a bar mount pattern without a seperate oiler hole - like K041 or A041. A lot of smaller saws does use those mount patterns.

If so, the upper adjuster hole doubles as a oiler hole but that doesn't work on saws that take the K095/A095.

Edited by SawTroll

Could of course be faulty - but it is more likely that the bar you looked at has a bar mount pattern without a seperate oiler hole - like K041 or A041.

If so, the upper adjuster hole doubles as a oiler hole.

Neat trick ! :001_smile:

What was the part number of the bar you bought? As said above some bars oil through the tensioner hole - sounds like you have one of these.

Not a faulty bar - just the wrong bar!

:001_smile:

The model number is 120SPEA041.

I sent the first bar back as it had no oil hole and was assured that the replacement was correct for the husky oiler - it wasn't.

As I was relying it for work on Friday I drilled a hole in the bar (in the same location as that on the tech lite bar). Oils fine now but not what I would have preferred to have done.

I wish husqvarna would have offered a better bar and chain combo originally.

Jon