chipper/chipbox combo trailer

JustG

Potentially looking down this route for my 1st chipper, anyone have any advice on best size of chipper to go for? I was thinking either cs100 or one of the gravity fed timberwolfs? Is there anything bigger that would work on a combo trailer?

Thanks in advance,

G

Potentially looking down this route for my 1st chipper, anyone have any advice on best size of chipper to go for? I was thinking either cs100 or one of the gravity fed timberwolfs? Is there anything bigger that would work on a combo trailer?

Thanks in advance,

G

Hiya mate!

I would think twice about going much bigger than a cs100 or a TW 18/100g as you need to keep the weight down to allow a decent amount of capacity for chip. Another alternative machine is an Entec Chippit 18, basically an older version of the TW but can be picked up for a lot less! Also be aware of nose weights of the trailer and your Landy, too much weight and it will be a pig/illegal on the road!