Little Arbs...

John Hancock

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

superb, my boy got his first wee stihl when he was still in his mummy, he has now upgraded to the one in the picture, does your wee one prefer the stihl or would he like to try out a husky, because i heard they were better. lol

He likes the Stihl, although daddy thinks the on/off switch is cr#p on these models.

Check this pic out......he was saying 'I want to chop daddys’ leg off' as it was taken! :scared1:

597653c152688_DSC_0591(Large).JPG.042b2ea23c1941fb582183a33493fbd4.JPG

Thee little lad on my avater is my friends little boy, I gave him the toy stihl and an old stihl helmet, shortly afterwards one of his mates broke the visor and muffs off, Connor told his mum until he had a new helmet he couldn't use his saw!

I got dispatched to the AA trade fair to buy a brand new helmet thats never seen any proper work!