Herbicide small sprayer - recommendation ?

L200

I need a decent sprayer for occasional

Home and business use.

Probably no need to be bigger than 5l ?

I have cheap stuff now for few quid. Works fine but doesn't have a good spray pattern

I need something better but not overly expensive.

Anybody recommends anything ?

Check out Agratech.co.uk, you can get a cheap and cheerful Hozelock 5l sprayer from about £15 to a top of the range Berthound 5l spayer for about £90. You can get spares for both of the sprayers so as they age you or accidentally get damaged they can be repaired. Good nozel selection as well.

Hope this helps

for good sprayers as other posts berthound, solaria or like that made in japan,

very good makes they do one which is battery operated so no need for pumping. good hing re knapsacks can buy chemical and put in CDA,s very good but limited what you get mixed to use in them . if its just general glyphosphate then cda is the route so easy just plug in prime spray reverse chemical goes back in container, ready to go again. and a 5ltr pack is equivilent to 10 25ltr knapsacks. so go,s a long way.and seeing what you can get them for knapsack unless using special chemical its a no brainer buying one when you can get a cda and chemical for same as a knapsack

Hello,

I dont profess to be an expert in sprayers but I have a berthoud which Im very pleased with, been in use about three years now. I considered it worth it because the spare parts / extras for it are readily available & it looked good quality. The spray pattern seems very good & I think it came with two nozzles as well.

N

• 1 month later...