Ebay Monday 20th Jan

monkeybusiness

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any idea on the listing title? I have various tools I can use to see even ended and deleted listings. Only thing I get for 'greenmech chipper' are these item numbers

180816911624, 140701082603, 290661796691, 270886205796, 110818895281, 170768018657, 120847393868

I'll have another dig around later once the kids are in bed. See if I can see any for less specific searches.

Stereo - that's very kind of you to go to the trouble. Unfortunately it is none of those you have sent me.

I have trawled through all of the ended listings I can think of that are relevant (ie chipper, wood chipper, woodchipper, shredder, greenmech etc) and can't find the one that was mentioned. Apparently the listing talked about bankrupt or liquidated stock, but I have no idea regarding title etc.

Thanks again for what you have done, it means a lot.

ive been on the" bay" everyday this month mainly to find scam listings, i have reported 4 scam processors and 2 chippers and 1 tractor which have now been removed. i have also activly been looking /checkin for your 1928 which i have not seen sorry. Im a chippy not a arborist but have lost my kit /tools to theft twice and it is soul destroying. if the bay remove a listing it will NOT show on a search of completed listings but it may be worth checking with them as they are getting much quicker/better at stopping fraud listings.

good luck geoff

ive been on the" bay" everyday this month mainly to find scam listings, i have reported 4 scam processors and 2 chippers and 1 tractor which have now been removed. i have also activly been looking /checkin for your 1928 which i have not seen sorry. Im a chippy not a arborist but have lost my kit /tools to theft twice and it is soul destroying. if the bay remove a listing it will NOT show on a search of completed listings but it may be worth checking with them as they are getting much quicker/better at stopping fraud listings.

good luck geoff

Thanks Geoff, I appreciate it! I've been in touch, they give nothing out over the phone that you can't find out yourself through the site, but I've emailed all the details to another department that deals with this sort of thing. It's a bit slowly slowly though...

Keep your eyes peeled, there's still £1000 up for grabs if you can find my machine!