Getting old........and fat

butler

Ok so tomorrow I will be 31........ Altho my body feels like it's 61, i still have the mentality I had when I was 25.....doesn't help when the rest of the team are so young, I am really struggling with this milestone in my life and feeling really old............advice plz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so tomorrow I will be 31........ Altho my body feels like it's 61, i still have the mentality I had when I was 25.....doesn't help when the rest of the team are so young, I am really struggling with this milestone in my life and feeling really old............advice plz

What is wrong with you man, get out amongst it you big girl, what would Ray think of you? Your soft......

You are really old and probably fat, live with it!:biggrin:

You can't change your age so no point worrying about it, and if you're too fat: do something about it! All this Jeremy Vine style moaning of people "who just got fat by looking at pictures of a biscuit and can't ever loose weight again" are utter bollocks imo.

Learn to live with yourself, be at peace with things you cannot change and work on things you can (and want to).:thumbup1:

I married an older wife, so I always look young in comparison... or that was the plan, but when people try and guess my age they always guess at least 7 years too high!:thumbdown:

Saw the title and thought someone was talking about me!

Feeling old at 31? Get a life man, you have only been working age for 15 years! You have got another 44 to go before you can slow down! Shut up and stop whining.