Predator 460 stump grinder

bggc

Excellent machine and nothing to fault about it.

If mine broke id buy another without thinking.

Thanks for reply,

How long have you owned it? In that time have you had any faults with it, also warranty dealings good or bad? You hear so many different things about certain companies and their after market service.

Also, can I ask, did you demo it against any other machines before buying?

Thanks.

Thanks for reply,

How long have you owned it? In that time have you had any faults with it, also warranty dealings good or bad? You hear so many different things about certain companies and their after market service.

Thanks.

I bought one of the first 360sw when they came out. I had a few engine problems with it. Predator insisted on replacing the whole machine. After sales customer service is A1.

great machine,had her 2 years now and touch wood has give me no real probs,only weak bit are the cables for choke and throttle very weak,but thats due to too much arm movement up and down,just dont over stretch them,with sharp teeth grinds great,do lots of big stumps and hard ones,she dont owe me a penny,and keeps earning for me,very happy

Thanks for reply,

Thanks.

Mine is a 450 and I bought it before the 460 was made. The 460 is the just a 450 but with the swivel.

I bought it from Arbrep services because I know that their after sales service is perfect.

The only issues I've had is a snapped throttle cable and a snapped choke cable. This happened because I was incompetent and didn't lubricate them, like I was told to.

Spare parts don't seem to be expensive and the size of the cutter wheel makes it very effective.

Great machine

had a 450 and traded it in for a 460 this yr.

only niggle is the electric drive, its not a variable speed its all go or nothing. Cant creep it forward. But this is very minor really and have got used to it very quickly. i believe they are going to look into addressing this in the future.

I had a issue with mine blowing the drive fuse but predator swapped the whole machine for a another new one and no probs since.

I had a demo on the bandit before hand and its a great machine but its much bigger ( even though it can shrink down to 28 inches which is less than the predator).

I personally didnt like that i could see where i was grinding.

cheers