Time for a 20% thin and deadwood removal!

RobArb

Add much as I think arbtalk is worth every bit of its weight in gold (metaphorically speaking), there ain't half some numpties on here that spoil it, and I'm sure it's not just me who thinks this too...

I'm not trying to flame any situation or anyone individual, but just think about what you post before you post it.

I'm gonna take a break, some of you will miss me, most of you won't. But I'll be back to donate to the raffle at xmas and raise some money for the children's Trust with ticket purchase.

Think before you do

Takes all sorts to make a world mate!

If your not happy, removing yourself from the situation is your choice but I cant see it changing the forum for the better.

If you really think the forum is worth its weight then why not help by inspiring others rather than chucking in ?

[quote=swinny;

Cant remember thd last time i came on here and was genuinley interested in a thread.

I can Chris, this one LOL, that's what forums are is it not, lot of different people talking about stuff goo, bad or boring. You get plonkers in all walks of life not just on here, if you don't like it move on and don't let it get you down. Remember that someone you think is a dick is someone's mate and they might think your a dick so its swings and roundabouts really. :)

that begs the question ," what is the profile of the average arbtalker ? " . I'm a 1 + 1 man band , 50 year old and still climbing ( slowly) , I didn't go near a computer until I was 40 , I would stereotype arbtalkers as 18 - 30 yrs, mostly employed by us old gits . I stumbled on to arbtalk some years ago when I googled a review of chainsaw . Perhaps one of you computer bods might organise a profile poll ! .