My website upgrade.

Stephen Blair

Hi, my site was running on flash so prehistoric.

It's been given a quick upgrade to get it up and running.

Comments welcome.

I'm relocating to just outside Aviemore next month so thought i better get this done.

What's your initial thoughts?

Homepage Tree Surgery and Seasoned Fire Wood

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may be so bold; your company is tree surgery and grounds maintenance however in your services there doesn't appear to be a section regarding this aspect of your business.

The gallery begins with an example of your grounds maintenance division of your company and again there doesn't seem to be a correlation with the services section of the web page.

And if I may be ultra picky, would one not consider tree pruning and tree surgery to be one in the same? Maybe by incorporating the two together you would have space to add the grounds maintenance area of your business.

The overall 'feel' of the thing is nice; not too cluttered with unnecessary nonsense. I don't mind the colour choices to much.

Hope this helps; I spent a fair few weeks tinkering with mine a few years ago so know how it feels.

Andrew

I have no address yet for my move, hence the lack of address:)

Hi Andrew.

The addition of ground maintenance was added earlier today and the gallery was just added earlier aswell.

So my priority is to get the site live and up the ratings asap.

It will evolve as I go and tweaked .

All good points, thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk

As said nice and simple. Would not believe its the same chap as the forum, looks professional and no mention of BISH BASH BOSH! Or playing on your lawn with big toys.:lol:

Down to business Steve, how much and how are you going to reward Arbtalkers per visit to help your web ratings.:sneaky2: