Ifor Williams LT105G Cert of Conformity

Aunt Maud

Would anyone have an Ifor Williams EU Certificate of Conformity for an LT105G that I could have a copy of as a PDF ?

Ifor Williams won't send me one and the dealer here in Denmark wants £350.00 for a piece of paper, as they'd rather sell me a new one than have me register the one I have.

As I've lost all my work due to being deliberately mown down by a motorist whilst I was out cycling, £350.00 is out of reach. I'm going to use it to move all the coppiced Birch I have to my garden for firewood.

Cutting firewood and browsing the internet being the only things I can do, as I'm in the midsts of a severe depression and borderline on the verge of dispatching myself.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Would anyone have an Ifor Williams EU Certificate of Conformity for an LT105G that I could have a copy of as a PDF ?

Ifor Williams won't send me one and the dealer here in Denmark wants £350.00 for a piece of paper, as they'd rather sell me a new one than have me register the one I have.

As I've lost all my work due to being deliberately mown down by a motorist whilst I was out cycling, £350.00 is out of reach. I'm going to use it to move all the coppiced Birch I have to my garden for firewood.

Cutting firewood and browsing the internet being the only things I can do, as I'm in the midsts of a severe depression and borderline on the verge of dispatching myself.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

HI ADAM ring Bolters mead trailer near taunton they give you copy mate thanks Jon

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Can't help with certificate. But if you feel that bad go and get some help if you have not already. My wife had severe depression a couple of years back and was considering the worst.

She is much better now thanks to changing done things and the pills from the doctor.

Don't let yourself go too far.

Take care Richard

Thanks for the concern.

I'm on the pill already, several infact, and have spent exactly one year, one month and one day sitting on the sofa doing bugger all.

I've turned to hand cutting firewood to prevent me from travelling, axe in hand to his house to extract my revenge.

40 cubic meters and counting...all over christmas. There's a Lars Mytting inspired installation in progress down Jutland way.

Yep, it needs Danish plates and they want a paper trail, so they can do their rubber stamp thing and put a tick in a box, etc, etc. Although they could just look up the model on the web and check it's one of the models authorised to be used on Danish roads.

I kid not, trailer law in DK is tight, tight, tight. Not like the UK where you can legally tow a crate with a couple of caravan wheels and a numberplate on it.