Got a stick to move & mill

Loler UK

I'm based right next to junction 14 of the M5 9as is this job) and have an ash stem that needs transporting to my barn and milling. I have free access to an alaskan mill but was wondering if there's anyone local on here/ anyone that knows of someone local that'd be able to come to firstly transport the log and secondly mill it with a mobile band-saw for me and what the cost would be?

I can arrange transport with a local haulier but ideally i could do with someone with a large hiab with timber tongs and preferably that same person would have the mobile mill, the whole job lift & milling being about half a day.

The stem is currently about 6-7m long and about 1.2m in diameter but can be cut down to a couple/ few 2.4m lengths if needs be to fit it on the transport/ keep in within the hiab's limits.

ring me on 07835029923 if you're local & interested, many thanks, mike

Everyone i spoke to with a mobile mill said it was too big/ too heavy for them to mill, some of the saw mills said it was too big for them! i've decided just to alaskan mill it, got it back to my yard for £125 which i was happy with, there were people happy to collect it for free and mill it them -selves but i decided i fancy a project, thanks for everyone's help.