New 18" bar 372xp

jnoon

Hi

I'm taking on a big hedging job week beginning 10th feb poss 2 weeks work for three men then more,

We are cutting a big overgrown hedge back all timber us going for woodchip as the owner has a woodchip boiler

I will be taking both 346 xpg's on a 15"

I currently have the 372 on a 24" ( the bar & chain a bought it with )

I run a Sugi lightweight pro bar on the 346xpg

Can you get one in 3/8 for 372?

Or go for Oregon. Power match ?

Josh

I run a Sugi lightweight pro bar on the 346xpg

Can you get one in 3/8 for 372?

I know you can definitely get 20" lightweight pro for 372XP (and 24" and 28") and definitley 18" sugi laminate for the same saw at half the price.

Best give RobD a call :thumbup1:

Regards,

Steve.

Cheers lads what's the Sugi laminated ones like?

They are not as shiny - but still very good bars indeed (I would say that I suppose.... :sneaky2:) but I had a call from a firewood processor fellow yesterday...

He was using cannon 15" bars on his processor but having to adapt them slightly to fit... I didn't have any sugi solids - so he took x3 laminated. He bought them around 14 months ago and has called to order more... the ones he has have all done 300 ton each on his processor and are still going but he wants three more so as they do wear out he has spares...

They are heavy duty laminated bars and will still last a long time.

But you can't beat the shiny finish on the light types.... !

is a vid on the line up... not all the bar sizes are there as could not fit on the table.

:biggrin:

P1050738.jpg.02c823b1aa80b0ed6afedd9145e942bd.jpg

They are not as shiny - but still very good bars indeed (I would say that I suppose.... :sneaky2:) but I had a call from a firewood processor fellow yesterday...

He was using cannon 15" bars on his processor but having to adapt them slightly to fit... I didn't have any sugi solids - so he took x3 laminated. He bought them around 14 months ago and has called to order more... the ones he has have all done 300 ton each on his processor and are still going but he wants three more so as they do wear out he has spares...

They are heavy duty laminated bars and will still last a long time.

But you can't beat the shiny finish on the light types.... !

is a vid on the line up... not all the bar sizes are there as could not fit on the table.

:biggrin:

HI ROB if bar lasted for 30ton each then i would said that good mate very good:thumbup1: better then them husky bars :thumbdown:thanks jon :thumbup: