I got bitten by something thread?

ben lightfoot

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No picture unfortunately but aged 10 I stupidly picked up an adder on the Epsom downs. I'd always desperately wanted a pet snake and that desire overrode whatever caution I should have had. A night in hospital and a mostly useless right hand (for about 6 weeks) followed. All sorts of interesting colours that were most amusing for freaking out girls in school (traditional courtship rituals of school boys!).

Jonathan

Got bitten on friday night and now my hand and arm a little bit larger than normal lol. On anti biotics but didn't think i was really alergic to anything and more annoying as not sure what caused it maybe a horsefly. Enjoy comedy pics

[ATTACH]83861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83862[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83863[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83864[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]83865[/ATTACH]

If you can remember at all what bit you or check your clothes for any dead insect or spider please do so and GO TO THE HOSPITAL AT ONCE, In my Opinion you are showing signs of a bite from something Venomous and the swelling is the poison working it's way thru your system. This is a serious matter.:thumbdown:. Don't waste any time taking Antibiotics,You do not have an infection, you have been poisoned from the bite of what I do not know?. Antibiotics will not help you regarding this matter. Please go to the doctor ASAP, Please.

easy-lift guy