Tree felling techniques

Scubarnsta

I have completed the CS30, 31 chainsaw courses, where i learned the basic felling techniques for smaller trees. I have used these successfully on some trees on the farm where i live. But now the trees are gettign a bit more complicated and larger. Can anyone recommend a training course which is specifically for felling?

I heard about a coppicing course that teaches some new techniques but where they are i dont know. I live in kent.

I cant even find any info on the net beyond what i learned before.

I have found a book called "tree fallers manual:Techniques for Standard and Complex Tree-felling Operations". Does anyone else have this book and is it worth getting?

I know this probably sounds a bit amatuer, but any help would be gratefully recieved

I had a look at the course details for Cs32 and it looks good. I have kinda been doing these size trees already. I dismantled a large sycamore which was about 4ft diameter (all with an stihl ms180). Its more for leaning trees and techniques for turning trees with ropes etc.

I also would like to use climbing irons to dimantle some trees that are leaning close to some phone lines. Is there a course specifically for this? I have done the climbing and aerial rescue course and also the chainsaw in the tree course (38,39 i think).