Saturn machine knives website

ukminch

Anybody know anything about their website not working? I was just looking up the address to pop some blades in the post and it's suspended?

Hope their not having problems.

R

I'd ring them but they're shut now, sure I'll have an answer tomorrow.

:001_tt2:

I was after teeth for my husky SG13A, the genuine teeth are £98 for a set of 8 :thumbdown:

Forget buying the husky teeth there a total and absolute rip off!. Standard L + R finger teeth will fit that grinder no problem. Saturn use to sell them for a 2-3 quid each.

The only difference is the standard teeth have a shorter locating shaft. The husky ones had a pointless pin at the opposite end of the tooth which meant you had to take the whole assembly apart to replace them.

Standard teeth you can just loosen the bolts on the wheel and slide on new ones.

Ive only ever used standards on mine.