IPA Grease Fitting Cleaner in the UK?

Woodworks

Just came across these and if they work as well as described would be a godsend. Snag is they don't appear to available in the UK well not for sensible money anyway.

IPA Grease Fitting Cleaner, Model# 7862H | Hoses, Valves Fittings| Northern Tool + Equipment

Anyone know where I might get one or something similar?

Edited by Woodworks

don't waste your money is my opinion you can get 10000 psi out of a grease gun the only bother I've ever had is packed dirt and it wont clear that

Local engineering firm recommended them so thought it worth a try. Got some bearings that cant get greases at present and would need to drill out the pins to change them so thought this worth a try.

I got one of these and use Kerosine as the light fluid, used it a fair bit and so far it's been good.

The best thing you can get for a grease gun is a G Coupler

I've tried posting the links from Amazon but not working so just do a search on Amazon.co.uk for:

G.COUPLER + G.SPARES Kit - ⅛" NPT Grease Gun

And for the nipple cleaner search for this on Amazon.co.uk

Draper 16155 grease nipple unblocker

Hope this helps

UK Guy

Edited by UK Guy

I`ve got one, used it with success a few times, also failed as well, usually ended up using heat to soften the old grease, to get the new in.

I got it from a company called or something similar to northern tools, whether they are part of the company you listed I don't know, but it was in this country, they used to send a catalogue through post, I don't think they are trading any more.

Think it was about £13 when I got it.