Leicester City.

Mick Dempsey

I sometimes think I'm living in a parallel universe. It's actually going to happen!

(fingers crossed)

If one of the "second tier clubs" like Spurs or Everton won the league breaking the monopoly of the big four, that would be amazing enough.

But for a yo yo club like Leicester to do it in the premier league age is so unbelievable that I have difficulty....... well believing it.

Plus they're doing it the old fashioned way 4:4:2 two up top, like village footy!

Anyone can win a cup (Liverpool champions league 2005 for example) but to win the richest league in the world, playing basically the same team all season (tinker man anyone?) is not how it's supposed to be done.

They have been helped by a perfect storm of the big four all being rubbish the same season of course.

Anyway I hope they get over the line, to show anything can happen.

C'mon you Foxes!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Steve i also hate football with a passion , not so much the game itself but the people involved with it .. Claudio Ranieri seems to buck the trend for me , no foul mouth bs and very dignified and humble person , well that's certainly how he comes across . Never won a major league with any club which truelly does make it a fairytale ...:thumbup1:

Guarenteed champions league football next season after there result today.

Id love to see them win the premiership with players bought for a fraction of the price the big clubs payed.

As mick said above some players will be cherry picked by other clubs kante,mahrez,drinkwater,huth to name a few but its great for the foxes fans...and gary linekar of course

I used to love football at one time, if Bolton lost that was my weekend ruined, so yea, lots of ruined weekends LOL...

One woman I was talking to said if her Husbands team lost their whole family had to go into mourning LOL... he supported Blackburn for his troubles...

Anyways, due to corruption in the game I've weened myself off it. I've got to the stage were I cancelled my BT subscription for EE because they gave the league a billion quid in sponsorship.. if you think I'm gonna help one player use so much as one penny piece out my pocket you can think again...

Back to Leicester City, yea, good for them and next year they're need that luck to avoid relegation..