What games do you play on your phone?

Macca

I drop in and out of candy crush is spasms of a few weeks on months off. Got an iPhone 4 battery stops play is

If your not at home.

I regular fight the predictive A.I which thinks it knows what I'm on about more than I do!!!

I drop in and out of candy crush is spasms of a few weeks on months off. Got an iPhone 4 battery stops play is

If your not at home.

I regular fight the predictive A.I which thinks it knows what I'm on about more than I do!!!

I just recently upgraded to the iPhone 6plus! I can't believe I used such a **** phone (4s) for so long! Never played candy crush! I though it was for girls.lol.

I just recently upgraded to the iPhone 6plus! I can't believe I used such a **** phone (4s) for so long! Never played candy crush! I though it was for girls.lol.

Probably is!

I don't do the intense gaming I did as a teen. My interest doesn't last as long. It's not so addictive anymore.

I prefer doing repairs and being in the shed kind of activities these days.

It's funny how that happens when you get older! I got bought an Xbox about 3 years ago as a Christmas present and only played it twice before giving it to my nephew as it was gathering dust! As a kid/teen I could spend hours playing!