Being a gunna.

eggsarascal

I've always been someone that gets on with things. Recently I've found myself in a rut, I'm gunna do this or I'm gunna do the other, non of which get done!

So, when you think you've got life worked out, no trouble with the Mrs, no money problems, no stress (to talk of) why do things seem to stop me doing the things I used to do without thinking? Is it an age thing or have I just lost my way a little bit again?

Are you a gunna?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it happens more with age. When you are young and unshackled in many ways, you just do it, because your free to do so.

With age comes reality cautious reasoning. Less energy.

I find you need to have a dump, a clear out of all the excess dead weight you are carrying.

From the sphinctor and lifestyle in similar ways.

The other equation is time or money, you need them both in balance with good well being.

Lots of work plenty of money. No time to spend it.

Little work, no money but plenty of time to spend it.

This year needs to be an "I am" year for me.

Funny enough, despite a v sound marriage, good weans 'n sound finances, I am only now, at going on 57, started to peek over the parapet again.

Ye Haw!

Perhaps a recent medical which revealed a cholestrol level of 10.75 focussed my mind!

I now intend to live a little before I die a lot.

m

I'm a big procrastinator.. I find myself saying I'm gunna do it tomorrow... Cos somehow it'll be easier the next day.. Winds me right up! But sometimes the wife gets so pee'd off she just does it, then I have to suffer being in the dog house. Would be easier to not put things off, but, leopards and spots etc :)

I'm sure it's an age thing, I have struggled with mojo for the last few years, things I used to love doing I just can't be arsed with anymore, it's not as bad as last year so hopefully it's going.

Mid life crisis I think, along with burning ourselves out along the way.