Why does it take two workmen to move a 1 m sign and direct traffic

mendiplogs

Why does it take two workmen to move what a 1 mt signtake two workmen and direct traffic WHY so in BATH today I was told by the workmen that they had to have two chaps standing there for now five days so if one of the chaps got abuse by motorist the other chap could write down his details so I said why not where the camera you can see world are taxpayers money is being wasted there waiting on cameras for the workers thanks John PS IN BATH MONEYS Object

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon the guys on the street doing the job are the least of your worries, there will be five or more men polishing chairs with their arses in a warm office somewhere overseeing all this work. The guy moving signs on the TM may need a spotter if the traffic is anything like it is around here when working roadside.

Bob

Somebody needs to polish the signs jon.... they get very dirty with all this rain flicking up the mud... :laugh1:

cheers, steve

Hi Steve your right there mate BOB I see your point but the chap said they need to chaps looking out because they get abuse from the motorists and waiting for cameras thanks John

Hi Steve your right there mate BOB I see your point but the chap said they need to chaps looking out because they get abuse from the motorists and waiting for cameras thanks John

A small % of drivers are aggressive morons and they usually tend to have their car lowered and with an extra loud exhaust. If it were me doing the traffic management I'd point them into the nearest ditch.

Thankfully most UK drivers are polite and understand the concept of driving safely.

cheers, Steve

A small % of drivers are aggressive morons and they usually tend to have their car lowered and with an extra loud exhaust. If it were me doing the traffic management I'd point them into the nearest ditch.

Thankfully most UK drivers are polite and understand the concept of driving safely.

cheers, Steve

Hi STEVE YOU MADE me 😂😂😂😂😬😬😬about a pointing them into a ditch 😀😀😀thanks Jon