iPhone 6+ crashing is this happening to other thanks

mendiplogs

Do you periodically purge or reboot your phone?. Sometimes a good flushing can help.

Otherwise you may need more memory in order to handle all of the use. You should be able to secure this from your carrier.

easy-lift guy

Hi TED it on The latest software updates memories okay thanks for your help Jon

Jon, Apple makes a great product as do other manufacturers, however simply put when anything is constipated a good purging once in a while can help in more ways than one.

I was referring to Windows 10 because of all the problems people are having with this new wondrous soft wear produced by Microsoft. My policy is to allow the suckers, I mean ginny pigs to get sucked into the whole new and improved and must have now syndrome.

I can and always wait 18 to 24 months before I update any soft wear so that any and all bugs are worked out. So far this policy has served me well. Reboot your phone Jon and let me know if that helped. You can also visit YouTube and type in your subject matter, you may be shocked how much you can learn from other users, owners of Apple products.

easy-lift guy

Jon, Apple makes a great product as do other manufacturers, however simply put when anything is constipated a good purging once in a while can help in more ways than one.

I was referring to Windows 10 because of all the problems people are having with this new wondrous soft wear produced by Microsoft. My policy is to allow the suckers, I mean ginny pigs to get sucked into the whole new and improved and must have now syndrome.

I can and always wait 18 to 24 months before I update any soft wear so that any and all bugs are worked out. So far this policy has served me well. Reboot your phone Jon and let me know if that helped. You can also visit YouTube and type in your subject matter, you may be shocked how much you can learn from other users, owners of Apple products.

easy-lift guy

Hi TED THANKS mate some on there are going back to the old system sounds mad but I was told not use the new up date and I DID 😂😂😂thanks Jon