Expensive silly mistake! I'll not use RyanAir again....

PeteB

Myself, Caz and four kids flew to Crete. I booked it all online but, it transpires, neglected to book the baggage allowance as I thought each passenger had an entitlement. How wrong was I.....

Paid over £330 at EMA for four standard sized cases and one small....now got to do the same for the trip back! Furthermore, one case was cheaper on the way out as the passenger is a child and I looks twenty quid a head cheap on the way back!!!!!

I shall not be using them again.

But, please be warned, beware of these robbing bastards.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Richie BA ✈️✈️✈️✈️MATE thanks Jon 👍

The best Jon :thumbup: and Monarch don't even go there. The latest with them after they had my mother put her luggage in the hold and her jewellery got stolen is offer her £1050 after she sent them her old insurance valuations for £8500

Always fly Ryan air, a couple of times each year. I disagree, they have the fares low priced as everything is costed. I don't mind the fact I have to pay for baggage, you pay for what you carry; rather than everyone paying for those bringing the kitchen sink.

My only gripe with the airline is the state of the cabin; but I think that's a sad reflection us as people rather than the airline.

The best Jon :thumbup: and Monarch don't even go there. The latest with them after they had my mother put her luggage in the hold and her jewellery got stolen is offer her £1050 after she sent them her old insurance valuations for £8500

Hi Richie what a rip off mate night mere we were only talking Who is the best to fly with long haul BA Virgin emirates thanks Jon