Gutless navara

john p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had an 05 plate navara for a few months and it's been gutless the whole time, can't hear Any turbo hiss, changed the boost sensor and turbo today still the same, thoughts please.

Jon will be along soon to tell you to get a LR.

Sorry mate, can't help.

I've had an 05 plate navara for a few months and it's been gutless the whole time, can't hear Any turbo hiss, changed the boost sensor and turbo today still the same, thoughts please.

I am ok on old school motors but I threw the towel in on modern diesels a long time ago, I just have them plugged in now. Sixty quids worth of proper diagnostics time is far cheaper than changing expensive components until its fixed.

Bob

I am ok on old school motors but I threw the towel in on modern diesels a long time ago, I just have them plugged in now. Sixty quids worth of proper diagnostics time is far cheaper than changing expensive components until its fixed.

Bob

It's been plugged in and showing no faults, I might take it into Nissan dealer and let them have a look, it's not that bad, just frustrating when towing!

Mine would get like this almost in a limp mode or just stall for no reason. Didn't throw up any faults on the computer either Fuel filter change and a good flush through with good quality injector cleaner. Premium diesel for a tank or two. Good oil that will work with the DPF if you have one.

Simple things but seems to work very very well. Mine is currently in the garage with a strange noise that i think is the turbo dying. After 3 months of trying to find a replacement the bloody thing has broken again.....Bloody Navaras getting another one though.....

Mine would get like this almost in a limp mode or just stall for no reason. Didn't throw up any faults on the computer either Fuel filter change and a good flush through with good quality injector cleaner. Premium diesel for a tank or two. Good oil that will work with the DPF if you have one.

Simple things but seems to work very very well. Mine is currently in the garage with a strange noise that i think is the turbo dying. After 3 months of trying to find a replacement the bloody thing has broken again.....Bloody Navaras getting another one though.....

You can have my old one for free if you want, cos there's obviously nothing wrong with it!

You can have my old one for free if you want, cos there's obviously nothing wrong with it!

One broken Navara with nothing wrong with it is enough for me thank you. I'd look at the fuel filter though. They use this weird piped up canister one that seems to block up easily.