Irish chainsaw/generator salesmen Hadlow area Kent

Tractor62

Not strictly a stolen thread but just a heads up to anyone in the Maidstone/ Tonbridge area we had a visit today from the "Irish salesmen" they were told politely that we didn't want their wares and I made quite a point of obviously photographing their van/number plate. It has been reported to the local police and yard security is being tightened tomorrow.

image.jpg.1041592bce47ef933d4ca84ce614dbb8.jpg

Pic of the vehicle just in case they appear near you so you can keep an eye out the reg number is SF14XMJ

interesting. we had similar down here in Devon 2 weeks ago. They were selling generators and Chinese Stihl saws, folks reckon they were checking their yard out so phoned the old bill. Police/trading standards intercepted these salesmen and confiscated all of their wares due to them being 'fakes / poor quality copies'. I know one of the Trading standards guys quite well as he's from de village next to mine and he liked it when i compared the 'sting operation' to when the feds locked up Al Capone for tax evasion as they couldn't pin murder on him! Either way they got their man in the end and thas kinda how trading standards busted these Irish travellers. All that tat will probably be in a crusher now.