Lunches while at work- How important to get it right?

Sharpy92

Starting a new job in the next few days where there isn't lunch provided. Back to the old pack up for me! As its going to be a physical job, how important do you reckon it is to have a healthy balance pack lunch? Any suggestions and what works for other people?

Many thanks!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our company spent over 7k on feeding it's employees last financial year.

I find a decent 3/4 course restaurant lunch (wine optional) motivational, bonding and when the weather is against us gives an essential break.

We eat a healthy balanced and substantial meal most working days in the warm and dry.

I pity those who huddle 3 to a transit cab on wet Winters days...:thumbup:

Ty

Our company spent over 7k on feeding it's employees last financial year.

I find a decent 3/4 course restaurant lunch (wine optional) motivational, bonding and when the weather is against us gives an essential break.

We eat a healthy balanced and substantial meal most working days in the warm and dry.

I pity those who huddle 3 to a transit cab on wet Winters days...:thumbup:

Ty

I can't stand those 2 hour 5 course lunches in restaurants, I'm never that hungry and I'd rather have a short break, finish the job and go home.

(Like today, home in time for the cycling)

Have a damn good breakfast first thing,most important meal of the day then lunch should be light .

Ste

Lunch should most definately be light. :thumbup1: However, a lot of people can't stomach the "breakfast like a king" before starting work i.e. pre 8am so need to fix something at 10. If this isn't possible, don't eat after 7pm the night before.