Can't sleep in on a weekend!

Orchard

anything from 4.45to 5. 30 i try for 530 but mondays i could be awake at 4.... aagh....best to get up and at it..... big mug of tea and out on the bench doing saws an chains, check climbing gear and rigging gear, run pricings and methods through the head , try remember who needs ringing, who needs chasing up for "whatnot"..... make lists for week....ie parts , Today , made it to 545....;-) hen thrush woke me ... lovely alarm call, so forcing myself to relax till 9, then collect 110 and go stick a new diff in the front, its been trying to calve for the last month, i guess it has only another couple of miles i n it so better to do it today as it pains me to knowingly go out and use something that will break.......Maybe this should be in the "so you want to be a " thread...... Ah well i don't really mind the early mornings at least the phone won't ring before 8:-))

During the normal 5 or 6 day work week I find my self usually up by 5:00 AM, thanks to my parents schedules which I carried on from my early teens to present. I find myself during the working days nearly constantly boxing my schedules. This is helpful to a point until I wake up first thing in the morning and start to think about my schedule, ugh!. All I wanted to do first thing out of bed was drain my bladder and crawl back into bed thinking about nothing in between. The crawling or rather walking is easy enough. The curse is looking at my phone which leads me to checking messages and than the whole day has started all over again at silly o'clock in the morning!, double Ugh!!. I may make it back to bed in another hour. Stubby the birds are at it around these parts starting at 4:00 AM!

easy-lift guy